Level 2 - Forest School Assistant Training
Who is it for?
Teaching Assistants or people working within a Forest School. Anyone with appropriate experience assisting at Forest School.
To achieve this course you will need to meet the following:
- Attend for 85% of the lessons over 5 days
- Be over 18 years old
- If working with children, NVQ Level 2 or above & experience of young children
- If working with learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, have a relevant qualification & experience of these groups
- Take part in 6 sessions of 1.5 hours with your chosen client group, keeping a log book of activities & development
- Be assessed practically during a 1.5 hour lesson
- Complete all Assessment Criteria within 12 months of commencing training
Where can it lead?
Level 3 Forest School training. Confidence when assisting at Forest School.
How will you study?
Attend for four consecutive days. Complete the assignments in a portfolio of evidence (approximately 15 hrs of study). Be assessed practically in your work setting.
You may attend any of our Level 3 training course dates. The training will be adapted to incorporate the Level 2 training. Please email or telephone for more information and an application form.
£450.00 per person + VAT including NOCN registration.