FSLI Director features in January editon of Under 5 magazine
The full colour centrespread of the latest edition of Under 5 magazine features an interview with FSLI Director (and founder) Christina Dee. The article is titled 'Exploring Nature', and in it Chris is asked to explain how settings can make the most of the outdoors, even with limited space.
Chris and the FSLI team are thrilled with the article - which also features several pics taken by David Simpson - and they would like to extend their thanks to Under 5 Editor, Rachel Lawler, who interviewed Chris during October last year. With a focus on 'Best Practice', the pair chat about several topics in this wide ranging interview, including; choosing your space, collecting equipment, outdoor activities, managing risks and reaping rewards.
Under 5 is the official magazine of the Pre-school Learning Alliance, is one of the most trusted and respected sources of information and advice for the early years community. Distributed directly to subscribers ten times a year, each issue of Under 5 includes:
- Latest sector news and policy updates
- Regular features on EYFS learning and development requirements
- Learning through play activity ideas
- Exclusive interviews with key early years political and sector leaders
- Expert advice and guidance on issues such as safeguarding and inclusion
- Special discounts on leading commercial sector products and services
More details can be found here.